REDEVELOPMENT TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Restoring Environmental Quality
- Making Property Clean and Safe for:
- Shoreline Park Recreation for children, teens, adults and seniors
- Trails, gardens, biking, boating, beach access
- Commercial enterprises
- Mixed-use development
- Ecological habitat restoration
- Fully compliant with Local, State and Federal Regulations
ENVIRONMENTAL CLEAN-UP & REGULATION
- All parcels subject to City of San Francisco’s Maher Ordinance.
- Maher Ordinance requires investigation and remediation of hazardous materials.
- Mitigation plan uses standards set by California Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC) and Regional Water Quality Control Board (RWQCB).
REPORTS (COMING SOON)
- 900 Innes Remedial Action Plan
- 900 Site Characterization Report
- India Basin Shoreline Park Site Characterization Report
- 900 Innes/India Basin Shoreline Park/India Basin Open Space Site Mitigation Plan
- 700 Innes Site Mitigation Plan